Friday 13 July 2012

My profile(krishnamoorthy selvaraman)

Hi, this is Krishnamoorthy Selvaraman, i am Looking for SEO analyst/WEB DESIGN Job. I have 2 years experience in SEO field, am doing a WEB DESIGN course(finishing stage) in IMAGE multimedia institute, anna nagar. SEO - Expert in ON-PAGE optimization, OFF-PAGE optimization, SMO service, Improve your website page rank, backlinks, traffic and optimize your website major keywords in front(first) page of major search engines like GOOGLE, YAHOO, BING Ect. WEB DESIGNING - proficent in create a template in photoshop convert into dreamweaver, flash banner designing, web page designing, html. if any SEO analyst or web designing(fresh) job opening in ur company please kindly inform to me. My contact no.: 9444542515, my email id.: jobsearch.west@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home